4.8.15

22/07/2015



This day it was warm, very warm, and so I threw on my most breezy dress while trying to ignore my pale legs. We found ourselves a nice spot in the shadow (none of us can actually stand the heat and so we avoid the sun - hence the pale legs and arms) at the bank of the river. I settled down with a book, Morrissey's Autobiography, and that was the entire day. Not much, perhaps, but I didn't mind in the slightest. I loved sitting there, reading, every now and then looking up to stare at the hills at the other side of the river. It was nice.

When we came home, I went to my room because I wanted to look at the pictures I took that day. Before I knew it, it had turned into a photo session which included jumping around on the bed.

That day, I listened to Nostradamus - The fate of man, an album by Kayak, but I can't find it anywhere on YouTube so I can't post it here, sadly. But an album that describes the day is Alex Turner's Submarine - the calm feeling of the album fits this 22nd of July nicely.

1 comment: