3.8.15

21/07/2015


Waking up to rays of sun peeking through the curtains. My mom and I both are dreadful sleepers and so, being wide awake at 7.30 AM, we decided to go for a morning walk. It's those moments I cherish the most - walking on deserted roads with the majority of the people still fast asleep, the sun climbing higher and higher as you walk through the forest, finding beautiful stones while climbing up a steep hill, picking berries to eat along the way. This day, I fell in love with this region and I remember feeling happy and peaceful all day. All the forests and nature surrounding me definitely had their influence on me - positively, needless to say.

That evening, I listened to the album Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. It calmed me down and it made me appreciate all the feelings music can evoke. Without even wishing one certain person to suddenly show up, the song Wish You Were Here stayed with me that night. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this, this is seriously beautiful..
    It makes me miss my mom and my home.. I'm living in a the city right now for university, in San Francisco.. And where I'm from its full of trees and mountains like the photos you took. My mom and I would go for walks like that too. Thanks for sharing, and sparking a memory for me. Love your blog btw.. inspired me to get started on mine.

    Lexie,
    http://lexieloader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete