2.8.15

20/07/2015 | the arrival


After a four hour drive we arrived at our cabin (for one week, that is) in Germany. We stayed very near the Mosel river and what you see on the first, eighth and thirteenth photo was the view I had from my bedroom. My dad and I walked down the road in front of our house and the view of hills with vineyards, trees rising triumphantly as far as you could look and the river wriggling its way through the landscape made us feel tiny.

We had dinner at an amazing pizzeria that night. I took the water bottle they put on our table as a souvenir (it is quite pretty, you know).

The song above is Unloveable by The Smiths. I will post pictures of the vacation sorted by day and for each day I'll add a song that has been playing in my mind that day or that describes the feeling of the day. In the car I listened to my favourite The Smiths' album, The World Won't Listen, and I (re)discovered my love for this song.

2 comments:

  1. looks amazing! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks all so pretty, can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete